Gartner is looking for your input for their Peer Insights Reviews. Take the brief survey and Gartner will provide access to their documents just to say thanks!
Are you an Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise customer?
As the Ambassador of Customer Happiness, I’m always open to hearing from our customers. Good. Bad. Indifferent. Wanting to know how you’re doing is serious business, for me, and for ALE.
Gartner, the analyst firm, which I am sure many of you are familiar with, has provided me with an opportunity to reach out to you and hopefully improve things along the way, and so here I am – calling on you – our customers. We want to hear from you!
Let us know how we’re doing by sharing your ALE product experiences on Gartner Peer Insights. We truly appreciate your time, as your feedback helps us deliver the highest quality solutions to you and your peers.
How to Submit a Survey:
- Click here to access the Rainbow by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise survey on Gartner Peer Insights
Click here to access the LAN/WLAN Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch and Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar survey
Note: you may have to register to get into the Gartner survey tool and then hit the Click here once more.
- The survey should take less than 8-10 minutes to complete
- Follow the prompts to share feedback on ALE products, customer service, support, capabilities, and product implementation
Following are some important points to keep in mind as you complete your survey:
- Reviews are anonymous: You will be asked to create an account, however, your name and company will not be attached to your review. Only demographic details (role, industry, organization size) will be displayed with your comments. Your input, though anonymous, still helps us!
- Personal email addresses are not accepted: Gartner Peer Insights only accepts business email addresses for account creation. Not @gmail.com or the like – thanks.
- All submissions must be approved by Gartner: Gartner staff carefully review each survey to ensure validity and maintain the integrity of the forum. You are not permitted to review your own, your competitors’, or your affiliates’ products or services.
- Approved reviews are posted within two week: Should your review fail to appear in the timeframe, you can contact Gartner directly at email@example.com
Insight about Gartner Peer Insights
Gartner Peer Insights is an online IT software and services reviews and ratings platform. The reviews are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers like you. Peer Insights helps IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and helps technology providers improve their products by receiving objective unbiased feedback from customers.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your thoughts with your peers, and allow us to better understand the perspective of our customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
As digital technologies reshape the transportation landscape, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) are making the move toward smarter roads.
Security is a top priority in federal networks. OmniSwitch is the switch of choice to deliver the zero trust network security governments demand.
Shipping cargo from its port of origin to its final destination requires an enormous amount of logistical interaction across a number of stakeholders.
How to use technology to create effective public services
Digital transformation enables university campuses to create a smart, safe, secure and successful community for students and faculty.
Create a consistent and safe learning environment for your students with disabilities and non-native language students.